Partnering to gain access to new customers, markets and geographies can be a very effective business acceleration strategy, provided you recruit the right partners and manage them effectively
'Virtual Partner Management' provides you with access to the resources your organisation needs to manage the partner lifecycle without incurring the costs of recruiting a full time partner management team.
There are six phases to the ‘Virtual Partner Management’ program :
- Assimilation – Understanding your strategy, propositions and criteria in order to select the right partners.
- Recruitment – Researching, identifying and recruiting partners to deliver the strategy.
- Enablement – Education and tools to ensure the partner is effective in the market.
- Engagement – Providing sales support, particularly during the initial stages of the relationship, to build success.
- Management – On-going pipeline and performance management to ensure achievement of agreed goals
- Review / Renew / Replace – Quarterly business reviews and renewal of partnership, if performing, or replacement, if not performing effectively.
- Acceleration – Enabling you to quickly find partners and hence more quickly access new markets. Typically saves 3 – 6 months.
- Wider Resource Pool – Recruiting will provide you with the skill set of one person. We can provide access to a pool of resources matched to the needs and the phase of the program.
- Lower Cost – Recruitment costs and fully loaded costs make employing somebody for the role costly. Virtual Partner Management is typically 50% of the cost.
- Risk Reward – We can provide this service on a fee basis or a profit basis allowing the costs and benefits to be in step.