Kevin Wood set up Prepit to focus on his passion of effective planning and quality delivery. Since 2003 Kevin has worked with many leading global brands to develop their sales capabilities. This included working on a large assignment at the BBC, where he developed many of their sales processes, delivered sales training and built value propositions for their products. Kevin has work with many other clients covering personal development / training, value proposition, tools etc.
Many of these assignments have involved the building of the client’s value proposition. Kevin has become particularly skilled in this area and developed a number of tools to support the proposition build. This is best illustrated by the Cisco and Partner ‘Joint Business Planning’ initiative which Kevin designed, built and has delivered Worldwide.
Kevin is currently on the Advisory Board of SWAIN [South West Area Investors Network] and has been the Vice-Chairman of the Board of Trustees of a National UK children’s cancer charity [CLIC].
- Management & execution of change
- Definition & introduction of effective and efficient sales process
- Planning & organising
- People development – training, coaching & mentoring
- Development of compelling 'Value Propositions'
- Problem analysis, definition and the execution of creative practical solutions
- Facilitation of complex sessions
ExperienceKevin has held Senior Sales and Sales Management positions with Digital Equipment and Sun Microsystems selling into a number of industry vertical sectors – Telco, Finance, Retail and Manufacturing. These roles have covered major account management, strategic new business and channel management.
- Cross industry experience – IT, Media and Telecommunications
- Small business / early stage businesses
QualificationsKevin has a BSc HonsMathematics from Southampton University.
- CNS Dubai
- Vortex 6
- Business Link
- Ascent Media
- Sun Microsystems
- Dimension Data
- And more...